vendredi, novembre 25, 2005


You cannot quit me so quickly


...The space between The tears we cry is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more.........

Is no hope in you for me
No corner you could squeeze me
But I've got all the time for you love

Fuck i'm hearin this song again..hits me really hard! long songs hit u hard when you're sooooo in love, or when you soooooo out of love. true true. malapet na weekend! pero come to think of it, who am i gonna spend it with?!!?!? hope my bro is at home or else "stuck in a moment" nanaman ako.

There's so much to say or do than think about love. but i love talking about love. its either i'm empty...or i'm soooo full of it..... more life full of it. this is sooo sappy but i can help but feel sad again. hay nako i get sadder and sadder everytime i go bloggin! happy thoughts happy thoughts! pero sa bagay, my day was ok naman.

cge c crushie nalang. this is rubbish pero i dont know y all of a sudden kinikilig ako. shet. hay...ebs texted me. maggym daw sha later. its ok naman pero bt ganun...sometimes love goes wrong. as the song goes, how can the same love, that made u so happy, makes u so sad? hay. im gettin older. before i used to be concerned with chinese garter and jackstones...and then high school, friends naman....and now...love life. well well. i cant imagine myself havin a kid and thinkin all about my future husband and kid all the time when i hit the age of 30's..shet. d ko talaga maimagine. parang ayaw ko.

all i can say is that
hopefully

ill be a surgeon by then

and happy.

happy.
sometimes sad
but
happy.




Aucun commentaire: