mardi, avril 11, 2006

yesterday all my troubles seemed so faaaaaaaaaaaar away. hehehe :) my face laughs, my heart aches. awwwwwwwwwwwww.... this thing abt not communicating to him to make him realize how much he has taken me for granted is like trying to drown in the dead sea.

i woke up this morning and i checked my fone, hoping that he texted. or at least somebody did. where's everyone? hmmmmmmmm...nobody texted me. its been 4 days i havent made any move, and i feel awful... he doesnt seem to communicate too (except last sunday) im afraid that if i make a move, i will FOREVER be taken for granted (i wont allow that) Is this the end?

A famous line in a song echoes in my head, "you only get what u give"... where have i gone wrong? i dont think i deserve to be ignored... ever. ive been good to him... i guess some people just appreciate another if theyve lost him/her already.

he's losing me bit by bit and what stings is that he's "too busy" to notice.

Aucun commentaire: