jeudi, avril 13, 2006

It ain't over TIL ITS OVER

Im such a love-fool. I love talking and listening about stories of love and how it conquers all. And in between love and the thin line that separates it from its mystery, i find myself trapped and drowned in the own concepts that i've held on to. Love is indeed so great that it shakes the entirety of my ego, and its boundaries.

It makes me happy to love --- and yes, im very crazy coz it gives me pain just the same. Love makes me childish, childlike... and everything that pertains to uncontrollable yearning of a 3-year-old kid for ice cream (disclaimer: i still am a 3-year-old when it comes to loving ice cream ;p )

I long to stare at the eyes that seem to discover all that i am, those eyes that makes me feel naked, though i'm not. And yet to overcome the shame of it all. Ill allow that person to look at me like that all over again.

Whats was wrong with what ive done, is that I let him stare at me endlessly and he got used to it that he no longer wants to discover whats left of me. Thats what hard about loving... its like drinking alcohol for the 1st time. You never know you're drunk till u aleardy passed out...and whats left of you the next day, are headaches and hangovers and blurred memories of what used to be.

it ain't over til its over.
lets dwell in drunkeness forever....

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

One of the best things we can do in our lives is this: Begin again. Begin to see yourself as you were When you were the happiest and strongest you've ever been. Begin to remember what worked for you (and what worked against you), And try to capture the magic again. Begin to remember how natural it was when you were a child -- To live a lifetime each day. Begin to forget the baggage you have carried with you For years: The problems that don't matter anymore, The tears that cried themselves away, And the worries that are going to wash away On the shore of tomorrow's new beginnings. Tomorrow tells us it will be here every new day of our lives; And if we will be wise, We will turn away from the problems of the past And give the future -- and ourselves -- a chance To become the best of friends. Sometimes all it takes is a wish in the heart to let yourself Begin again.

Think about it my friend.

manel a dit…

yup. exacto. thanks for ur very inspiring reply. :) people like you makes it easier to wipe the dust off my feet. :)