mardi, octobre 31, 2006

i was beaming as i was opening my newly purchased pack of cigarattes. although i've been trying to quit for a month now, i just couldn't help but crave for nicotine every now and then. I manuevered my hands skillfully to get a stick from my pack (ive got some style haha) and at this time i was still smiling, and then the unthinkable happened. flickr flickr flick flic fl my lighter isn't working!!!!!!!!! oh whatta frustrating moment. is this divine intervention? ho-hum. i paused to catch a breath, decided if im gonna give in. and yes, im a loser. i looked for a matches.

why am i so oral? i eat a LOT. i smoke a LOT.

i love thinking while im smoking. maybe thats one of the reasons why i find it hard to quit. Whenever i smoke, i seem to ponder about life, about my principles, about anything that matters...and even those that dont really matter.

top 7 things i love to do while smoking:

1. ponder
2. drink coffee
3. look at the smoke as it comes out of my mouth
4. watch people walk by
5. read a book
6. listen to dishwalla
7. imagine

14 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

- hi this is totoy saging -

bat kaya pinagtawanan ni ms. manel yung name ko? =(

Lam mo ba ms. manel na hindi lahat ng bituin eh nasa langit?

OO naman hindi lahat ng bituin eh nsa langit - can you keep a secret?

Merong mga bituin na nasa lupa na pagala-gala lang.. Naghihintay na masungkit mo.. Ssssshhh.. secret lang natin yun ah?.. =)

- babay from totoy saging -

manel a dit…

hahaha oo nga eh. yan ba ang bituing walang ningning? hindi ko pinagtatawanan ang pangalan mo mr./ms. totoy saging. natuwa lang ako kasi kakaiba.

kakatuwa ang mga saging noh? hindi pala lahat ng saging nasa puno. meron ding taong saging tulad mo :) hehe

Anonyme a dit…

- hi this is totoy saging agen -

OO naman, ndi lahat ng saging eh nsa puno.. Meron ding mga taong saging.. At di ako magbibigay ng clue kung sino yun - itago na lang natin sya sa pangalang 'totoy' =).. pero secret lang ulet natin ah...

Tama ka.. nakakatuwa ang mga saging, masasaya sila.. pero this may come as a shock to you.. ang mga saging eh lumuluha din at nagteteary-eye(eye na singular lang kase isa lang ang mata ng mga saging).. Gulat ka noh? secret lang ulet yan ah..

Ms. Manel? Can you keep another secret?........ I'm 'mr.' not 'ms.'

Sssshhhh.. mum is the word ha.. tough secret natin yan.. =)

- babay agen from tatay saging -

Unknown a dit…

hoy manny. doctor ka pa man din. itigil mo na yan! hehehe (as if).

mishumucho, girl! next week back to reality tayo again (AAAAAAGHHH!)

manel a dit…

hehe :) mr. totoy/tatay saging - do i know you?

nat: oo nga eh!!!!!! arrrgh

Anonyme a dit…

Hi ms. Manel,

I don't think you know me. Just got your link from fakeremedy's blog when you commented about my name. I don't know fakeremedy either, just happen to land in her blog from browsing other blogs.

Nanay manel naman oo :-) Nagkamali lang ako ng type nun - bat ba kse tatay instead of totoy ang natype ko :-)

Okay have a good day.

Yung mga secret natin ha.. Sssshhh :-)

From,

Totoy Saging

dzaymee a dit…

manel, hindi kaya si loverboy si totoy saba? eheste saging pala?

buti di mo naiisipang mag-yosi habang nag-eexam? =)

manel a dit…

hahahahaha MICKEY!! i knew it! hwek hwek! :D hindi naman. after magexam!!! lalo na kung super hirap!

Anonyme a dit…

you smoke? hmm.. wala sa hitsura mo na smoker ka pala, hehehe..

good thing quitting smoking isnt one of my daily battles. mukha kasing mahirap eh. never ako matuto mag-smoke, because like drinking beer, it doesnt make me feel good at all, hehe.. =p

good luck sa iyo!

Anonyme a dit…

ei, tnks for visiting my blog. nice blog too.. can I link u up? I'll try to visit ur blog every now and then..

Ganahan ko sa imung mga posts.
"I like your posts"

peace. =)

teepsee a dit…

i also love to do no. 4.

hehehe.

and oh yeah, i know better now =)

Anonyme a dit…

I was also addicted to smoking before. Until my back (my lungs actually) hurt so bad and my throat felt like hell that one day I just quit cold turkey. It worked for me. It could work for you too. Try it!

Anonyme a dit…

hail marlboro! gold for ya, red for me =))

my top 7 things i do while i smoke!
1. think about stuff
2. talk and laugh wd friends
3. read
4. listen to a nagddramang friend or music
5. ogle hahaha
6. kill time
7. catch my breath after sex hahaha

Anonyme a dit…

hail to marlboro! gold for ya, red for me =))

my top 7 things i do while i smoke!
1. think about stuff
2. talk and laugh wd friends
3. read
4. listen to a nagddramang friend or music
5. ogle hahaha
6. kill time
7. catch my breath after sex hahaha